Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 17, 2009

Want It: 100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer


As Summer draws to a close I guess I shouldn't worry about the need for tinted moisturizer but I can't resist the allure of 100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer.

With it's deeply pigmented formula, SPF 20, and good for you ingredients you can see why I'm wanting it. The moisturizer is supposedly a sheer to medium coverage but as I've tried 100% Pure cosmetics prior to this and I'll place my bets on it being amazingly pigmented and also if the reviews are anything to go that might just be the case.

Although an SPF of 20 is somewhat low I still fine the product intriguing especially since the humidity today is yelling at me for lighter makeup wearin'!

100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer is available at QVC, Item Number A82300 for $37.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

100% Pure's 3-piece Bestsellers Try-Me Collection (A93175 on QVC) contains full sizes of the tinted moisturizer, coffee bean eye cream, and black tea pigmented mascara for $29.28 + $5.47 S&H. It's available for a limited time and you select your shade of moisturizer. Check out http://100percentpure.com/images/frontpromotion/tryme.png for presentation showtimes.

August 18, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oooo thanks justine!

Squea! great price :-D

August 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Ric Kostick said...

I just came across this article, thank you so much! Yes, I don't know how QVC convinced us to offer that incredible Try Me deal, but here it is!

Love your site...

August 19, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks ric!

my pleasure :-D

enjoy!

August 26, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home