Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 12, 2009

Lush Ibiza Party Shampoo Review


The Muse went to Ibiza once when she was 12, it's obviously been too long since that trip. I do remember thinking, even back than, omg cute guys and paradise. These things do wander through a pre-teen's mind on occasion.

Since I haven't been to Ibiza since I've been settling for partying like I'm there with Lush Ibiza Party Shampoo!

Let the games begin!

Jump for it!

Ibiza Party Shampoo was created in the good old days and recently was brought back (as it was discontinued long ago) to the Retro Lush Collection. The shampoo was created for clubbers...what? I don't make this stuff up, Lush does. It contains lemon, grapefruit and pimento berry to keep your hair shiny and awake into the early hours...again that's all Lush talkin' there. The thing is I think they slipped a little hemp in my bottle because it smells like hemp and citrus, w00t I'm really going to party like it's 1999 now!




I'm not too keen on the smell even after all these years of using it but I do so admit it keeps my hair incredibly light feeling, frizz and tangle free, and just squeaky clean. God, I love you Lush for making everyday a good hair day.

Get it while the getting is good as it is part of Retro Lush so who knows how long it'll stick around.

Start partying peeps!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been on the fence over this one for a bit, but I might give it a go in my next retro order!

August 13, 2009 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey my next30

I'm not keen on the weird smell but it gets my hair squeaky clean which is what I adore ;-D

August 13, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home