Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 19, 2009

Estee Lauder Virtual Makeover Widget


I should be working this morning but I can't keep my hands off the new Estee Lauder Virtual Makeover Widget.

I swear widgets like this remind me of my first Barbie Styling Head. Remember those? A decapitated Barbie head who's hair you could style and who's face you could make up. I remember mine looking like a clown because I'd go to town with blush and red lipstick. If I recall correctly I even gave mine a killer haircut so she ended up with a stylish (I use that term loosely), slick bob cut aka a spiky hacked mess of blond hair.


Barbie was never the same after I was done "making her up"!

I'm all grown up now and the appeal of trying on makeup still holds that certain magic.

Jump ahead to learn how you can try any number of items from the Estee Lauder catalog with their new Virtual Makeover Widget.

Play makeover with Estee Lauder's first ever makeup widget which will allow you to try on your own face various looks and products from Estee Lauder by uploading your photo into the widget.

You can download the widget to your social media page of choice or your desktop. It works on any number of platforms such as Blogger, iGoogle, Wordpress, Facebook, and many more or just download it to your desktop.

The looks you can try are endless as you can try anything from concealer, to foundation, lipstick, blush, etc.....If you're not wanting to use your own picture Estee Lauder Model Hilary Rhoda is available to view shades on. The widget will be updated continually as new products are released and special promotions.

So go play! Visit www.esteelauder.com/letsplaymakeover and start making yourself over!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home