Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 2, 2009

Yay or Nay: Urban Decay Facial Primers


The shiz has hit the fan and Urban Decay's Fall Collection for 2009 is making it's early guest starring appearance on Urban Decay's website. It'll be a month before Sephora gets the entire collection but UD has it all in stock and ready for your purchasing pleasure.

The collection is pretty special or at least I think it is and plenty of it has the potential for greatness, even if I have yet to try any of it.


I think the primers are probably thee most exciting item in the collection. What do you think?

Two primers, two different fixes. Are Urban Decay Facial Primers a Yay or a Nay for you? Will you indulge?

Jump ahead to hear my yayin' or nayin'!

Obviously doesn't take a rocket scienctist to figure I'm drugged up, shuga shirrup hyped over not one but two facial primers (their is an ode to Mags in there somewhere!).

I guess I shouldn't be that hyped over primers as I'm virtually poreless. Yes, I'm blessed. But it's true I have no pores but I do have dry skin, honestly I'd rather be riddled with large pores than sport flaky dry skin yak! So I suppose primers aren't exciting for the likes of me.

But oh no no....I NEED these primers.

Just think about the success and cult following that Urban Decay Primer Potion has. Imagine a company that gave birth to the holy grail of all eye primers that goes out and creates a facial primer. Honestly, can they go wrong with this?

I doubt it.

So....

Yay or Nay?

BIG yay! I have an ickle little feeling in the pit of my stomach that Urban Decay Facial Primers are going to be a big yay!



Who's with me?

Are you going to indulge?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger DaisyChain said...

*adds to NEED list*

I should probably e-mail you soon, it's been a while ;)

July 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Bev said...

Hi Musey! :)

These are a massive Yay for me, but then I'm a whore for all things UD anyway. I think I'll buy the Pore Filler first and wait for reviews on the other one - pores are my big issue really. I'm really excited by these, and the cream to powder to foundation. Gawd only knows when we'll see them this side of the pond, but I'll be waiting with my credit card at the ready!

I see further poverty in my future. lol

July 3, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh i can't wait! primers HATE me. they just want to get away from me, literally! hopefully the masters of the eye shadow primer can keep the rest of our face locked and loaded. :) can't wait to try it!!

July 3, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh please do it's been ages since we chatted :-D

July 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LMAO bev. yes further poverty in mine too. No pores thankfully but the brightening foundation that sounds like me all over and the foundation must. has. it.

July 6, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

giselle.

Im not much of a primer girl either aside from moisturizing ones so I'm ever eager to try out UD's version :D

July 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home