Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 25, 2009

L'Oreal Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Buck's Berrydactyl Shampoo


The Muse is terribly childish, believe me she knows this, but today when L'Oreal Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Buck's Berrydactyl Shampoo popped in my mailbox I got terribly excited. As you know I'm a fond fan of detoxing my locks with baby shampoo but for the most part I was just excited about the art of the bottle featuring Buck from the new Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs film in theaters July 1st.

What?

I'm a big kid at heart!

Along with Buck's Berrydactyl Shampoo, L'Oreal is also releasing Ellie's Orangesaurus, Diego's Man Eating Melon, and Sid's Pineapple Shampoo. Yes, I want to collect all the scents...particularly the orange and pineapple!

A while ago I wrote an article about clarifying your hair with kid's and baby shampoo you can see that article here. Buck will aid me in getting my hair squeaky clean with a bit of a berry scent to go with it plus he's cheap as day old chips with a price tag of $2.99 or less. Likey.

Ok, end childish post.

You may proceed to share your thoughts about Ice Age, kid's shampoo, or other babblings in the comment field.

I'm a listening!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous hanna said...

i love loreal kids shampoo too! it smells amazing! i am so getting that pineapple scented one......seriously. :))))

June 25, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous laura r said...

you're not alone! i love kid shampoos cuz they smell so yummy and are more gentle. i will keep an eye out for these as i'm almost out of my current shampoo. are you gonna see the movie? it's on my list of go-sees!

June 29, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tut tut muse baby shampoo is not good for your hair its the wrong ph
they make it neautral for babys so it doesnt hurt your eyes but shampoo should be slightly acidic

although i see why you wanted it ice age shampoo very exciting:D

June 30, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe hanna I picked it up at cvs the other day :-D I'm mad!

July 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yup laura def want to see it :-D I'm such a kiddie at heart!

July 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous :-D

I actually love it for clarifying my hair. it works incredibly at that :-D

but yes ice age sold me I admit it hehe!

July 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home