Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 21, 2009

Urban Decay Summer 2009: Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Shimmer Lotion Review & Swatches

Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy is possibly my favorite shadow of all time which is why I'm always excited when they introduce it in different formats. A new shade of it, in glitter liner format, in a lipstick, etc....

To put a twist on my Summer, Urban Decay has introduced my favorite shadow shade into a lotion. Oh. my. god. Loves it!




Jump ahead to hear me squeal about the joys of Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Body Shimmer Lotion.

Urban Decay you cheeky little monkey! You know just how to make a girl squeal like a little girl on Christmas morning. Meet Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Body Shimmer Lotion:






Hello lover!

Ok, let me tell you a secret. The Muse wasn't paying attention the first time she got the good word of this lotion and for some odd reason she was under the impression it was a tiny bottle, like maybe, I dunno, 2 oz in size or less. I dunno why I was thinking that. Doh!

It's actually a whopping 7oz! It's a big bottle! Likey! Enough lotion in here to get you through Summer without probs but the Muse thinks you'd best stock up anyway as hey, you can never have too much shimmer in your life.

First off we need sniff-o-vision around here because I'm sincerely dying for you to take a whiff of this if you haven't already. It's tropical, coconut gorgeousness. Think of tanning oil but with a softer edge. Beautiful, glorious scent! They call the scent milk and honey I call it hot Summer night!

Now the formula is a super light, paraben-free, fast absorbing lotion that leaves skin with a delicate veil of golden shimmer. I thought the sparkle was very subtle, very pretty, and perfectly golden. If you're a huge fan of shimmering lotions but aren't always thrilled with the overkill of sparkle this is sure to please as it's very sheer. It'll look glorious on a tan that's for sure. Use it on legs, arms, shoulders, wherever you want a golden sparkling sheen of Midnight Cowboy.






All this Muse can say is ride 'em cowboy!

Loves it!

Total Muse Approval for purchase. You needs it, 'nuff said.



Anyone try yet?

Wanting to?

Tell the Muse!

If you need it, you know you want it, get it at Sephora and Urban Decay right now.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Oh wow, it looks really pretty ;)

May 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks amazing!!!!
I have to have it!!!
Glitter is my middle name!!!

WOW!!!!!

May 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

I'm such a mush for anything gold!

May 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL anonymous I feel your excitement well :-D

May 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home