Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 27, 2009

This or That: mark Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer and mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint


I think we've established that we all want cheap right now. Who doesn't love a good deal even when the economy is good.

Check out a little of This and That from Mark Cosmetics to get your beauty on for alot less!

Click it!

You could go with this:


I adore Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Creamy, nicely tinted, an SPF 20 keeps me clamoring back for more please but it does have a $42 USD price tag eep!

If you're not wanting to shell out that much cash why not go with that:


mark Tinted Moisturizer is $8 USD contains 1.6oz of product (that's an oz more than Laura's) and has an SPF of 15. You're forgoing a little of the SPF but the size and price sure is right.

Bobbi and the Muse? BBF forevers! The Muse is loving Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek but even I admit it's tiny for $22 USD. You could go with this:



It's ok if you're not wanting to fork over that $22 bucks. You can snag a mark Just Pinched Cheek Tint for $6 which is slightly bigger and is virtually the same product as Bobbi's version. Go with that:


A little of this, a little of that makes for a happy beauty junkie! Hope these options save you a little money!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous sarahPUFFY said...

I've used Mark's old TM before they repackaged it, and I've used their cheek tints (I've started using my cheek tint in Cheeky again!). Both are solid products that are worth checking out. The cheek tints are admittedly tiny though, but that makes them that much better for travel. In fact, when I got on YT those were the first two products I reviewed. I had many a Mark. rep pestering me after that...HAHAH XD

May 27, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

I like this post. Cool way to compare expensive with a more affordable alternative. Thanks!

May 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL sarah I KNOW the feelin' I get avon and mark reps all the time irritating a bit :_D

good stuff really though for the price!

May 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yay janet glad you like this. will def do more posts like it soon!

May 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home