Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 27, 2009

Steal It: Cameleon 12 Color Professional Make-Up Palette

Oh baby I think I'm a want you!


I've no idea who Cameleon is but they look like they make a mighty fine palette!

This little guy is $7 bucks over at Sasa and I do so admit to being tempted. Those shadows looked baked and quite pigmented.....likey! They also remind me a fair bit of the Terra Eyeshadows I reviewed a hundred years ago.....

Hmm to get it or not to get it that is the question!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this palette, and it is very pigmented. Actually in the middle of each color pan has another color in it. So you are actually getting 24 colors and not 12. I would recommand this!

May 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg anonymous thanks sounds exciting!!!!!!!!!!! and they looked baked and really pigmented

orderin'!

w00t!

thanks!

May 27, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger invie said...

noooo! I have it too and i hate it! I was thinking of trashing it. They have a godawful chemical smell and the colors are not that vibrant. THey are all very shimmery. If you have oily lids all you will see is a very pale shimmer from these ad they seem to separate with the shimmer layer rising to the top.

May 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home