Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 26, 2009

BH Cosmetics

If you've always wanted one of those mega Coastal Scents Palettes, believe me I've
been there, BH Cosmetics has 'em and a tiny bit of a cheaper price tag too!


Make the jump for the deets!

I randomly discovered this site when it popped up as an ad in my Google inbox. I haven't ordered anything but they have about the same inventory that Coastal Scents has and the palettes are about $3-$5 cheaper. Plus they offer a 10% discount for orders consisting of two or more palettes.

Most interesting of all, the guarantee. They offer a full guarantee on their palettes and give a full refund plus shipping if you aren't satisfied. Whoa, nice.

As I said I haven't ordered from the site myself but it's out there if you're wanting to indulge. These palettes are just about everywhere on E-bay as well but a money back guarantee seems great to me!

Check 'em out at www.bhcosmetics.com

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

I saw these ads on facebook. Has anyone ordered from them yet? Like other bloggers who has seen this site, we're skeptical. I mean, coastal's like the standard almost.

May 27, 2009 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

I still wouldn't buy it though. I don't wear eye stuff that much anymore now that I have my HG matte red eyeshadow. Also, it just wouldn't fit on my tiny shelf of make up goodies

May 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Pau F said...

oooiiii you are eeevil!!! now i want all of them!
but i had never heard of them, are those coastal scents paletes really that good?
ty!!

May 27, 2009 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

nothing here yet but I was kinda liking the money back guarantee plus the cheaper price tag. I agree coastal did somehow break into these and everyone associates their name with mega palettes :-D

May 27, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey again crotchfairy.

I think the palettes are alot smaller than people realize. But I understand, it's alot of product plus I'm not sure how quality is. I just wanted to tell people it's out there and available aside from at Coastals :-D

May 27, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Pau

I've no idea, I've always been tempted but never ordered one :-D these are virtually the same thing as Coastal Scents but I haven't tried any of them. I've had them in my cart so many times but never hit submit! :-D

May 27, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home