Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 28, 2009

Jelly Pong Pong Muffin and Meringue Gloss Set Review

I did so promise you a full review of the bits and bobs I got in my Jelly Pong Pong Deluxe Gift Bags didn't I? If you missed the post you can see it here.

Today I'll be showing you Jelly Pong Pong Muffin and Meringue Gloss Set! Too cutes and loving it so far with a hiccup or too here and there.

\


Read it by clicking ahead...!

Housed in a jumbo pink and white striped box the new Jelly Pong Pong Muffin and Meringue Gloss Set contains two tubes of gloss. Loving the packaging so much on these. From the cute box they come in all the way to the very cute squeeze tube glosses I'm not sure what I adore most about these. The packaging of the glosses do not have an applicator so it's a matter of dabbing on with your fingers or a lip brush. Squeeze, apply, and you're good to go.




The set includes Muffin Gloss which is a light pale pink shade and Cherry Meringue which is a glossy berry stain. Both taste very nice although I'm leaning more towards Cherry Meringue as a fav for both taste and color. Muffin Gloss doesn't really taste very muffin-like but more lemony. I didn't really like Muffin's color as it's a very pale, nude pink. These aren't very glossy and they feel a tad silicon like when they are on so I'm unsure if I'm in love with the formula or not at this point. I do like the sheer hint of red that Cherry Meringue gives to my lips and the burst of fruity cherry! Nice!












Overall, I think they are too cute and but I may be super bias about the formula since I adore the packaging so much. For a quick swipe and go they make a fine gloss although for a more fancy look you might prefer going with a MAC Lipglass or something a bit more substantial.

Cutes but needs a little work!

I'm wearing Cherry in my FOTD today which you can see here.

Anyone try these?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahPUFFY! said...

I LOVE the mufffin shade! Do want! :)

I am biased though. I love sheer pink shades for lips n.n

May 28, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey sarah :-D

I'm starting to love it myself ;-D wore it all weekend hehe.

June 15, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home