Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 15, 2009

Venus Embrace Razor Review

She's got it! Oh baby she got it! I can't help but sing that song every time I see a Venus Razor.


Contrary to popular belief Bananarama is not the creative juice behind that song peeps! The dutch band Shocking Blue made it pops! The Muse knows alot about dutch popular culture, trust her.




Anyway! Jump ahead to hear why I'm waxing poetry about Venus!

Venus Embrace razor is what got me singing today. Five blades to tame your hairy legs....if you want you can admit that you might be one of those chick's that hasn't shaved since Winter set in....ewww! My friend Jenn swears that shaving her legs in Winter is absolutely unnecessary because no one can "see" them. That's so wrong, so very, very wrong. Her poor boyfriend! Needless to say I don't share her views so I guess a Venus Embrace would be a great little gift for Jenn right now although if you ask me I think she needs more than five blades to tame that jungle.






The Venus Embrace comes with two, five blade cartridges and a handy dandy hanging watchamathinga for your shower with a secret stealthy compartment for stashing extra blades. They even offer a money back guarantee if you're enable to tame your hairy legs (Jenn might need to take advantage of that because she don't need no Venus Embrace she needs a lawn mower).






Check out more about the Gillette Venus by visiting www.gillettevenus.com

She got it ohhhhhhhhh baby she got it! If I were you'd I'd visit the site rather than sit here and listen to me sing....just a suggestion! As for me I'm going to call Jenn and apologize for airing her hairy legs on my blog.

xoxo!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

Venus Breeze has got to be my fave :)

April 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

Poor Jenn! With friends like the Muse, who needs critical mothers? Heh heh, I jest, I'm sure you love her in your own special way.

April 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You doesn't has to shave your legs, for me Izzy; I luvs you 'au natural'! That said, you do have to shave that one place we agreed on (it's non-negotiable).

I do shave my legs regularly in winter, but I find it makes them quite dry and flaky. I should probably switch to a more moisturizing shaving cream.

April 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi andrea :)

you should sing while using it..just a suggestion :-D

April 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Bora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D I got a call so after this went live but she laughed lol!

April 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I know you like me all warm and fuzzy in the winter Mandy...even the under arms LOL!

but of course I know you like "that" area bare! LOL

ya that happens to me too so it's not only you just the harsh freaking weather!

April 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home