Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 20, 2009

Pacifica Body Wash Review

The Muse always feels the need for more shower gels. It just so happens that she stock piles shower gels like no one's business. The bad news is, that if we run out of water she's sure going to have a buncha useless bottles of gel but the good news is she smells really pretty in the morning.




If you're feel the need for a unique showering experience in a jumbo size with a little price tag she says check out Pacifica for all your feel good shower experiences!

Pacifica Body Wash, like everything Pacifica, is available in a great size for a small price tag. $18 USD gets you 16 oz of uniquely scented shower gel! Likey!

Pacifica Body Wash is full of organic ingredients and natural essential oils that make indulging good for you. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, and Petro-Chemicals and Vegan friendly, these are sure to please the green friendly!

The body wash is nicely moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin out. It creates mounds of foamy suds! Weee! They smell so good I used some in my hair as shampoo eep! Is that even allowed in the shower gel world? Oh wells!

I already own Pacifica Lotion in Lotus Garden and Bali Lime Papaya so I was delighted to add both scents to my collection in shower gel form! Good for layering.

Lotus Garden is turning out to be my absolute fav Pacifica scent lately and I can't get enough of it. Lotus Garden has is a crisp, clean citrus. The citrus keeps the blend fruity but it's quickly followed up with green notes and a strong underlay of lotus which gives a clean note to the fragrance. It's quite unusual and very, very unique!




The other scent I have is Bali Lime Papaya which has notes of papaya but with just the right amount of lime to create a complexity that's fruity and sweet! Likey! Perfect for Summer wear!




Any way you splice it Pacifica gets you alot of bang for your buck plus it's vegan! Gotta loves it!

Total Muse Approval for purchase!



The entire Pacifica Collection is available from Sephora now! Check it at www.sephora.com

Have you tried Pacifica?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

I saw these at my local Sephora a few weeks back and just had to go and smell them up since I saw you review the lotions. But I must say, I didn't care for any of the scents, which kinda upset me.

I also have a stock pile of body wash gels. I have four left of the Philosophy Cinnamon Hot Dots...I LOVE that scent!

April 21, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Wow, I really hope those are available here!
I'm a shower gel addict as well, so ^^

April 21, 2009 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie!

really?! Not even lotus garden!? I really dig on Lotus Garden :-D


I know..I'm so diseased when it comes to body washes LOL!

LOL I adored Cinnamon Hot Dots...well done Philosophy :-D

April 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi sado!

Me too! :-D

You can check pacifica's main website

http://pacificaperfume.com/ bet you can find deets if they sale your side of the world hun!

April 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home