Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 21, 2009

MAC A Rose Romance: MAC Fix+Rose WANTS IT!

MAC Fix+ Rose? So wants it!



As the release of MAC A Rose Romance nears the Muse can't help but jump around in excitement over the MAC Fix + Rose! I have a thing for rose scented products so I'm all about a calming spritz filled with vitamins and minerals carrying the scent of 100% natural rose water.

My inner Victorian lady so needs a bottle or two or three....there's something terribly ladylike about spritzing one self with rose scented fix!

What about you?

Is MAC Fix+ Rose calling your name?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I want this too! YAYY!

April 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yay :-D I can't wait to snag some!

April 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Mollie said...

Did you end up getting it? What did you think? I used to have the normal Fix+ and I wasn't terribly attached to it, but I have a weakness for roses so this is really calling my name too. :)

June 24, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home