Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 23, 2009

Lush Sugar Scrubs

The Muse hopes by now that you discovered the joys of Buffy and may God help you if you haven't. Hello, it's Summer soon you want your legs, elbows, and knees in tip top shape right? Head to Lush and snag yourself a bar of the Muse's favorite scrubby friend, Buffy and get to work!


Well don't take my word for it! Watch this lovely British Lushie tell us all about the benefits of Buffy:


Aw isn't he lovely?

See kids? Buffy is good for you. Anyway this is technically not a muse about Buffy, it's about the brand new Sugar Scrubs from Lush!


Jump ahead for the deets!

Since the new Sugar Scrubs are along the same lines as my beloved Buffy, I'm of course quite excited about their release and already placed an order (Yes, Lush UK ships to the US) eep!

Available now from Lush UK each Sugar Scrub is £2.50 each.

These are a mix of bicarb and cream of tartar plus moisturizing coconut oil which solidifies the product into a buttery bar. Two flavors are available Sugar Babe and A. Sugar Scrub. Sugar Babe is a ylang flowers and mimosa blossom blend and A. Sugar Scrub is a fennel, ginger and lavender blend.




The Muse thinks these are perfect for scrubbing away all her nasty, dry skin from the harsh Winter while making it soft, moisturized, and pretty for Summer. Likey! If you do order, please remember to order now as they will melt in the warmer weather. Sadly, Lush Sugar Scrub is not vegan friendly.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Haru said...

Dear Izzy,
I just bought my first slab of Buffy today! Couldn't resist going back to the Lush store to pick up more goodies as I love everything that I bought last Saturday especially the Coolanlin and Veganese hair conditioners. And the staff even took a picture of me and my boyfriend for their next issue of Lush Times ;-P It'd be so cool if the photo actually appeared in it... am sending my boyfriend back to the store in a few weeks to check it out!

April 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Lord knows I love all things Lush, but since I discovered De Laurier's sugar scrubs (which are just as good and a good deal cheaper) I must admit I've been using those.

April 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger plue said...

i might be placing some orders for some lush stuff! maybe, i'll get my spree-r to quote me these cute little sugary scrubs! :D

have you tried the coalface cleanser? or the queen of hearts? :D just wanted to know ur opinion, i think you don't have these reviewed :P

April 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg iris I'd freak if you were in the Lush times :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me if you are!!!! Sometimes we get different versions of the Lush Times. I normally get the UK and US release but maybe 'pore has a different one, you better tell me if you're in it :-D

hehe!

So glad you a converted lushie now lol!

April 27, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I've never tried 'em Sado! Must have a google :)D

April 27, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey plue!

Coal face is a must :-D and queen of hearts is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all Lush skincare :-D it's amazinggggggggggggggggg!

Can't wait to hear what you haul!

April 27, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

Dear Izzy,
It's the Lush store in New Delhi that I was at! (My boyfriend is based there now and I was visiting him.) Lush is not available in Singapore. They had a store here briefly in 2000 and then it closed down quietly. Guess it was difficult to succeed in a tropical country where most people take showers rather than baths. But surprisingly Lush has a few stores in India, not as many as they do in Japan but there are two in New Delhi.

I'd definitely freak too if our pic gets into the India Lush Times :-) Told my boyfriend to grab many copies of it if it does!

April 28, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey iris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was delhi like? :-D Always awnted to go! that stinks :( sigh and Lush is so great too. Do any of the asian sites ship to singapore by chance? I wonder if Lush UK mail order does as I know the ship all over the place!

How are you liking your haul so far? :-D


oh my god I'm totally keeping my eyes on the lush times hehe!

April 30, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home