Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 26, 2009

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer

The Muse so needs to try out Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer!


Have you see these? Check it!

I rarely get excited about drugstore cosmetics but this looks promising to say the least. When I was purchasing my cheese mascara at Walgreens I ran across a display of these but sadly all the lighter shades were sold out.

I'm generally curious about the product as it reminds me of Laura Mercier or Bobbi Brown's dual concealers which has the creamy concealer on top and a silky white setting powder on the bottom. I'm not sure but that Flickr photo says $12.79 USD and don't quote me but I could have sworn it was $8.99 USD around these parts.

Must. have. it. now.

Honestly, it seems promising to say the least and hopefully I can locate it as I'm highly curious if it's worth the splurge! You know me, concealer gets me happy!

Anyone try?

Do share!

related posts

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nikita2471 said...

Hey Muse, thanks for linking to my pic on Flickr! Yeah, it's $12.49 in Walgreens right now but the concealer is probably less at Walmart/Target/Kmart.

I've already used the mineral sheers powder so that's why I'm curious if the concealer is just as good.

January 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey (:can i ask what is your favourite makeup base and powder foundation that u can recommend me? thanks alot (:

January 27, 2009 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nikita :)

are you a regular reader? or was it random that I linked to your pic hehe!

I think it was 8.99 when I seen it but damnit I can't find my shade :P hehe!

I'm very curious too!

January 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi rebecca.

I like Beauty Credit's Moist at the moment and I'm a big fan of Armani Face Fabric currently but my mind changes often ;)

hehe!

January 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're a resourceful gal so I'm expecting you'll be laying your hands on this soon but if you can't let me know...I've seen several at my local drugstores. Looking forward to a review of this...since you've been doing these reviews, my concealer collection has grown! I'm really liking Red Points NocOut concealer palette. Have a great weekend!

February 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

are this concealer really good ? bcoz i dun hav much luck on drugstore concealer. recently, i've bought I nouvi undereye undercover concealer. it's a good 1...i'll do a review in my blog someday soon.

February 23, 2009 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi aestheticcoo!

Thanks hun I appreciate it greatly :) LOL I know I'm concealer obsessed! I have a new one tonight for you LOL!

I really need to try the red points one!

Thanks for the cp offer :) appreciate it big time!

February 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi syn

I dunno as I haven't tried it yet sadly :( But hopefully will find it soon :)

I don't have much luck with ds concealer either :P

I look forward to hearing about nouvi as I haven't tried it yet ;)

February 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home