Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 18, 2008

Too Faced Smurfette Collection

The Muse reported earlier on the Too Faced Smurfette Collection and you'll be happy to know it's now making a starring appearance at Sephora!


If you're wanting to re-live your youth and step back into the 80's head on over to Sephora to nab any number of Too Faced Smurfette themed items!

The collection includes:

Too Faced Smurfette Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lipgloss $18.50 USD



If you're wanting to get your smurfy seductions skillz on this is the gloss you'll want to use! Tinted a blue shade (what other color would it be?) it blossoms into the perfect shade of pink to make your kisses extra smurfy special!

Too Faced Smurfy-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner $17.50 USD




Available in two smurf approved shades this liquid liner adds a bit of smurfy sparkle to your lash line! Silver and of course Blue is available!

Too Faced So Smurfy Eye Shadow Collection $32.50 USD




This palette supposedly contains Smurfette's favorite shades! The Muse is digging the shades whether or not Smurfette actually loves 'em or not we'll never really know!

Too Faced So Smurfy Illumination Face Powder $26 USD



A face powder that brightens and tones! Hmmm I don't need much else other than the cuteness of Smurfette's mug smiling at me from the powder! Loves it!

Whether you love it or think it's ridiculous the Too Faced Smurfette Collection is, if anything, unique! The Muse thinks if you grew up in the 80's you'll simply adore it. Hey the Muse has taken beauty advice from far worst than a smurf! How bad can it be?

Love it?

No way?



or



Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinda diggin on that quad...but I doubt I'll get it as I already have colors that look similar. But its too cute!

December 19, 2008 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I never liked the Smurfs, so even if the products are nice I won't touch this collection. Let's see some Rainbow Brite makeup! Hel-LOOO!

December 19, 2008 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vicky soooooo wants the lip gloss

December 19, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the smurfs when I was a wee one but I suppose I didn't form a emotional relationship to the cartoon (like others) because this doesn't interest me. But, I should also say that Hello Kitty doesn't interest me either...there may be something wrong with my inner child;)

December 19, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger delete this said...

Just ordered the whole shabang from Sephora - I am glad they have a return policy because I am not sure what the quality of the product is like and also not sure how well they will work with my skintone. Have you already gotten yours? Or just ordered it as well?

December 19, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie!

I like it too but I agree I already have colors like t but I'm such a dork for great packaging :(

December 19, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh my god asta

that sounds fab LOL or my little pony! hehe! or care bears :)

December 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol paige don't worry, stick around me, I'll wake up your inner child for you!

December 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey J

yup just ordered as well...I'm glad it'll be here before xmas :)

I think all the colors will work alright on me. I heart Sephora easy return :) The quality on too faced is normally good..but the contents of these palettes could be debatable..I guess it could be really bad or really good...

I hope we like it :)

We'll have to compare notes when it arrives...

the only thing I didn't bother with was the glitter liners, already have plenty of 'em!

December 19, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol vicky :)

the gloss looks gorg! Hopeful it has the same consistency as Too Faced Mirror Mirror!

December 19, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger delete this said...

Yah I debated the liners , but I KNOW that I will regret not picking them up and by that time they will be gone, so I ordered them anyway. As mentioned if I don't like them, its all going back to Sephora lol

December 19, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

you know J, I'm so with you. Later I'll smack myself...I'm going to kill you for saying that lol b/c now I'm wrestling with myself if I should go back and order 'em :)

December 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On quality, I usually like Too Faced shadows but I do find that they fade before some other brands like MAC and UD. Definitely use a primer.

And I'm totally wearing my Rainbow Brite scrubs to work today. So there, stupid winter storm watch.

December 19, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too Asta! I def have to prep a fair bit..although the shadows in the smoky palette didn't have that prob!

oh we got it already....it's coming down hard!!!!!!!!! yak! 12 inches!

December 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love watching the Smurfs when I was a kid and I think this collection is sooo cute! I'm really tempted to get the face powder.

December 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

Oh this is so adorable! I wish I wasn't so so skint right now haha.

December 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gio! Me too :) I'm curious to see if the face powder is as cute as it looks!

December 19, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girl isn't it cute?! aww christmas puts us all in a skint :P broke as smoke!

December 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger MC said...

I'm not sure what I think of this collection! I like the liquid liner a lot and I love TF stuff but I'm not feeling the eyeshadow palette.

December 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mc! Miss you hun! Happy Holidays!

I'm unsure what I think so far...I ordered it and I'm going to see what I think once I tried it out ;)

December 21, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not feeling the Smurf collection, but I do love Too Faced.

January 2, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

awwww maybe after you see it you'll love it!?

January 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home