Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 14, 2008

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou Review

I absolutely love staining my lips and cheeks! Stains work so well at giving a natural, flushed looks to both lips and cheeks.

I'm particularly partial to staining my lips prior to gloss as it gives that extra pop to gloss! One of my very favorite products for staining my lips was from Bourjois Paris and came in a pen applicator! I was so sad they stopped carrying these soon after their original release.

I've since been through a slew of stains but I've located a new favorite when I recently purchased Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou!

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou is available in four shades which are a pink, red, orange, and sheer pink.





I tried the red shade only but I'll be going back shortly for more colors as it's a very good stain. The stain comes in a cute little tube with squeeze applicator. Dab a small amount on your finger and smooth on or apply directly from the tube. The formula is a silicon like texture that smooths on dry and leaves behind a pinch of color bringing blah lips to life with a beautiful flush of red! This is beautiful with or without gloss! I like the interesting texture as although it's a gel formula it still feels rather dry when applied which makes it ideal for lips as it doesn't apply in a streaky mess! The stain lasts for a good four hours or so before fading even when drinking or eating which is great as all I have to do is touch up my gloss and go as my lips are already nicely flushed with color!







As you can see below the color choice I made was quite red however I thought it looked quite natural on and not scary or kool-aid like in appearance. My lips are quite red already however this enhances the natural color of my lips!





I really liked this one and it's one of Etude House's better items. It also happens to be extremely cheap at $4 USD. I paid retail price as I have a friend in Korea who purchased it for me however I've seen it on E-bay ranging from $9.99-$12.99 USD and I think it's well worth that price even though the tube is tiny!



Before


After


I'm Muse Approving this one! Definately loves it!



Do you stain your lips?

How about your cheeks?

Tell the Muse!



The Muse Appears in Etude House's Newsletter

Etude House Plumping Lip Tint Review

Etude House Aqua Sherbet Skincare Review

Etude House Lash Designing Vitcara Mascara Review

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger plue said...

This look pretty nice, I think it's in the stores in my place. The baby base is out, so I think this should too!

But I am officially broke. I need to wait next month! :P

Hee~

October 14, 2008 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy,

Hope you've recovered and are feeling much better!

Are you referring to the Bourjois Hi Tech Rouge lip tint? If so, it's available over here. I haven't tried it out yet but your review makes me think about doing so! Give me a holler if you need any of it!

October 14, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Digital Angel said...

I have strawberry chou and it's my favorite lip product so far, it keeps my lips so moisture and colored at the same time. When my friend got this for me, it was last chou product of Etude store :D I know that this item is so popular in Korea right now. Thanks for the review.

October 15, 2008 at 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i popped in to the ettude house without buying anything. i was so tempted by everything! their packagings are lovely, but i had to control myself. this tint looks sweet on u

October 15, 2008 at 4:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning plue!

This is fab stuff :)

next month you need to get it =-) hehe!

October 15, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning Iris!

I'm ok..bit weak and nagging cough ughhhhhh! But ok :) How are you my dear?!

no :( it's actually the Kisses from Paris. It's a pen style applicator..it was so AWESOME!

I miss them terribly!

Aw thanks hun! But i'm good on the high tech rouge :) I loved that but I still miss the Kisses from Paris..those were awesome sad sigh!

October 15, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi digital angel!!!!!

Isn't it fab!??!?! It is indeed! I was reading on a forum how it's always out of stock!!!!

you're most welcome my pleasure:)

Thanks for the comment!

October 15, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello prettybeautiful!

My god you have willpower hehehe :)

I must say the packaging is too awesome!

Aw thank you very much :)

Thanks for the comment!
*hugs*

October 15, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger C said...

Damn!
I just got back from a trip to Seoul yesterday and i didn't get that! I was in Etude House yesterday and i didn't get much :/.
Have you ever tried their skincare?

great blog by the way :]

October 21, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi c!

ahh lucky you! Tell me next time you go so I can stow away in your suitcase :)

I have tried their skincare :) I have a few reviews up about it :)

It's fairly good quality for the price!

Thank you :) Hope you'll stop back again soon!

October 21, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home