Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 14, 2008

Sugar Cosmetics 50% Off at Sephora

Looks like Sephora is giving the axe to Sugar Cosmetics as it's quietly being marked down to 50% off!

Sad sigh.

The good news is you can now indulge in the Sugar Sweet Cheeks Baked Blush I recently reviewed for only $12 bucks! I could kick myself as I paid $24!

A few items that caught my eye:

Sugar Freshen Up Breath Freshening Lip Gloss $6 USD


Sugar Round the Clock Eye Shadow Palette in Punch Out $14 USD


Sugar Pump 'Em Up Lipgloss $6 USD


Sugar Sweet Cheeks Baked Blush $12 USD



Although I'm not a huge fan of Sugar, I do like a few of their items and it's sad to see it go! I'll be taking advantage of a few items myself!

Anyone else hauling?

Tell the Muse!



Sugar Cosmetics Sweet Cheeks Baked Blush Review

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll probably head to Sephora tomorrow and pick up some of this stuff. I LOVE the Round the Clock eyeshadow palette, so I'll probably pick up one or two.

October 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Def head in early as it'll go fast I'm sure :)

I think I'll pick that one up too!

October 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Ethereal Prey said...

what?!!! i was gone for a week and stuff goes on sale?! *cries*

October 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

isn't it crazy!??!

October 15, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home