Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 20, 2008

Giorgio Armani Beauty's Lip Wax



I dunno what Lip Wax is but I think I need it.

Giorgio Armani Beauty is releasing six shades of lip color entitled Lip Wax. The lip color is advertised as a "blush of color for the lips" which of course made me all hyper to get me some. Doesn't that sound delightful?



From what I read it sounds intriguing. It's a weightless formula for lips that has a satin finish and as you can see offers a seriously pigmented pout.

Each pot is $26 USD and can be purchased directly from www.giorgioarmanibeauty.com or visit your local Neiman's, Nordies, or Bloomies to nab yourself some.

Colors available are:

Nude Beige
Antique Rose
Sienna
Raspberry
Cardinal Red
Deep Chianti



I have my eye on Sienna and Antique Rose. Maybe a review to follow soon!

Love these?

Want 'em?

Tell the Muse!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see the second row on the right, and the 3rd row down on the left. I think one of those two colors might appeal to me :)

August 20, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

I'm loving all of these but I wonder if they are a bit too loud for me to pull off..I'm gonna get at least one and try it out!

;)

August 20, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger eye4style said...

These look gorgeous!

August 20, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what they say; put your money where your mouth is!!! This is exactly it! I'm defo adding these to my wishlist eventhough i won't be wearing them out as i never go anywhere...

I want 1st row left, 2nd row left and last row right!

August 20, 2008 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi eye4style!

I agree. Plus so pigmented!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment :)

August 21, 2008 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning alyssia :)

I couldn't say it better myself hehe.

That's alright...wear 'em around the house!

any excuse to be glam darlin'!

August 21, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These looks truly interesting...plus the girls at the armani counter are always so nice :)

August 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao!

Here too! They are lovely. My old mac girl actually works the GA counter now ;)

August 21, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH! I'm loving the deep red & berry shades. *drool*

August 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto gloria!

Aren't they fab?!

August 25, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home