Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 18, 2008

Philosophy Green Apple 3 in 1 Shower Gel Review

Mmmmm look what I found hanging out at my local Nordies:



I had blogged about Philosophy Green Apple 3 in 1 Shower Gel a few weeks ago but I hadn't been around Nordstrom for a while to get my hands on it. Last night I hopped into Nordies to have a look at MAC Colour Forms and the bright, neon color of Green Apple lured me to the display.

I didn't order this online because I was a bit worried I'd be disappointed. Philosophy makes great shower gels but sometimes they are lacking and scents are really hit and miss! However, we have a total winner with the new Green Apple scent!

The Muse loves it! I used it this morning and I can't rave enough about the delicious smell. It's very true to it's name and smells like a crunchy green apple but the best part of all is the cocktail of sweet versus sour. It smells like a sour apple jolly rancher candy! Mmmmm! It has that sweet scent with a nice sour edge and kick. They captured the essence of a sour candy beautifully!

I have to say I have had my share of disappointments with Philosophy Shower Gels and I am slightly choosy when I purchase a new one. But they really did an outstanding job with this one. I felt like the scent was more pronounced and stronger in comparison to older releases. I also noticed that it seemed to sud up more and offered tons and tons of luxurious foam!

If you like sweet scents with a bit of a kick this one is for you!

The Muse gives it a big Muse Approval for purchase!



Grab this one up for yourself!

Want it?

Tried it already?

Love it?

What's in your shower?

Tell the Muse!



Grab some more great Shower and Bath reviews and posts by clicking below!

Bath and Body Works Hello Sugar! Review

Philosophy Bubbly Shower Gel Review

Bath and Body Works Sassy Strawberry Three in One Shower Gel

A Slice of Soap! Check out these cute Slice of Cake shaped soaps!

Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Gift Set

A round up of Basin products!


Bath and Body Works Fall and Winter Collection Round Up

Philosophy Pink Lemonade Collection Review


L'Occitane en Provence Verbena Collection Review

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Badbomben said...

Oh no, I want this so badly:D Naughty you who keep on tempting me!

July 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL badbomben!

It's so yum!

Sour and sweet! mmm mmm!

July 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger oldergirlbeauty said...

Oh, dearest Muse, please tell me that you grabbed one of the Green Apple glosses, too. It is like licking a Jolly Rancher from your lips - you just want to eat it up. They got that so right, too.
And did you notice the recipe on the gel bottle for the green apple suckers? I'm gonna have to keep my bottle just for that. :)

July 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Have it! and LOVE IT!

July 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi older!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? Long time no speak! Oh no I didn't damn it! I was debating on it and decided no. Shoot...now I must go back! Stop creating bad lemmings lol! I did indeed lol but I was scared if I attempted it I'd burn the house down lol!

Thanks for the comment always great to speak to you!

July 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey shari!

Cheers to that ;)

It's awesome!

July 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know - stoopit work made me actually "work" and then you and I both went on vacay, so its been too long. :)
You think I caused lemmings in you? At least you have a Nordie's to go to, as I created two monsters here at work that want the gloss, but the closest Nordie's is in Dallas! How mean am I walking past them with the glistening lips... Ha!
And if I ever make any of these, I will def send you some and save the fire dept. a trip!

July 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya oldergirlbeauty!

Sorry for the delayed reply :)

LOL damn them! What do they think they are paying you for? To work?! idiots! hehe!

ACK! ANd ordering online sucks as they charge way too much for shipping unless you get the 200 free shipping!

LOL Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the gloss dearie ;)

Talk really soon!

hugs!

July 23, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home