Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 7, 2008

Too Faced Summer Collection 2008: Decade of Glamour







Too Faced is celebrating 10 glamorous years of makeup with it's Summer 2008 Collection. I'd have thought that an anniversary of 10 years would warrant a bit of a better collection than this but there are a few interesting items you might be interesting in!

Decade of Glamour Kit $40 USD


Weighting in at $40 USD the Decade of Glamour Kit gets props from me for being cute but let's face the facts, it's a mess waiting to happen. I seen the kit at my local Sephora and it's adorable but everything is embedded into a cardboard style palette which opens and closes with flap covers. Another words using the powder, glosses, etc...will make for a messy situation once you close the flaps if you're not careful! There are detachable items in the kit such as a mascara and lip injection Adorable, yes. Conventional, no.

The kit includes:
6 Eyeshadows
2 Lipsticks
2 Lipglosses
1 Bronzing Powder
1 Blush Duo
1 Lash Injection Mascara
1 Lip Injection
1 Beauty Balm

Mineral Water Eye Brightener $18 USD


This caught my eye. I'm always looking for ways to refresh my eye area and make me look awake! I have a review ready to post for this shortly!

Single Eyeshadow $16 USD


Not sure why but they are re'pimping single eyes shadows....um ok?

Blotting Sheets $12 USD


I don't think these are new either but I'm unsure and I'm not spending $12 bucks on blotting paper anyway!

Tanning Bed in a Tube $21.50 USD


And finally in extension to their body tanner they have introduced a bronze cream tanner for the face!

I think I can safely skip it all! Aside from the Mineral Water (see my entry below for a review on this) which I was tempted by and purchased. As for the rest it looks sadly lacking!

How about you?

Love it?

Not into it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home