Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 7, 2008

Naughty Nauticals & DazzzleGlass FOTD: Mutiny Meets Love Alert

Not sure I completely love this as the blending came out awful since Mutiny isn't finely milled but I had fun with it and I guess that's what counts!







What I Used:

Eyes:
MAC Pigment in Mutiny
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Electric
T'estimo Frame Impact Eyes Palette in 02
Majorca Majolica Mascara

Lips:
MAC Dazzleglass in Love Alert

Face:
Jill Stuart Blush in Aurora Rose
MAC Pro Blush in Salsa Rose
T'estimo Loose Powder Blush in WT-04



Click here to view my other Dazzleglass and Naughty Nautical Combo!

Click here to view my FOTD using Submarine and Bell-Bottom Blue!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so adorable! When are you going back for more dazzleglasses? ;)

May 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw thanks adina :) *mwah*

I've been meaning to go to Nordies as I want the NN quad but I've been so freaking nutty lately with everything else haven't had a sec :(

maybe I'll just order online ;) easier hehe!

May 7, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya~!wow!igotta say this look is quite bright and stands out but at the same time, i luurve the blue on your eyes. i think this kinda blue suits u a lot! as a girl i gotta say u look SO pretty!! on the other hand, i think i couldn't be as bold as u ^^;; ah! i remember u had a coffee prince post once. I saw the main character last summer and then the other bespectacled heartthrob (am bad with remembering korean names) about 3 weeks ago lol they look handsome enough but not as much as my boy! teehee hiromix

May 8, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hiromix sorry about the delayed reply!

LOL it is quite blue isn't it? I love bold looks! Thank you very very much! Oh my god you did? That's so exciting :) Hmmm which one was that? I see so many kdramas I sometimes forget the names too!

LOL ;) awwww! I always say the same about my bf ;)

Hugs!

May 12, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home