Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 6, 2008

Specktra Beauty News Dishes MAC Holiday 2008



Oh.
My.
Freaking.
God.

The gorgeous Janice has dished up news about MAC's Holiday 2008 Collection and I think I just had a heart attack! It looks simply divine!

Entitled "Red She Said" this collection focuses on the gorgeous hues of the ever traditional color Red.

I guess now is a good time to start saving my pennies so I might indulge in this interesting and exciting collection! Although I admit that the palettes have failed to wow me. I wish MAC would do a different shape for once but oh well!

Click to visit Specktra and Janice to learn more about this ridiculously exciting collection!

I'll follow in a minute just let me catch my breath! Phew!

Want it?

Need it?

Can't breath?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED THAT DRESS!

And that hair.

May 6, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANT, NEED, AND MUST HAVE!!!!!!

I am so excited!!! I saw the post this morning and have not come down since ;)

May 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

i need the entire body mandy lol!

May 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

adina can you say broke please?

;)

May 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

*brain explodes*
OMG. I'm so in love with that look. omgomgomgomgomgomg :D :D

May 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lmao tanya

I believe that my head exploded when I seen it and I heard the faint muffled cries of my credit card...a whisper of a whimper as it worried about the damage I'd do ;)

May 6, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Autumn Masquerade said...

Every time I am about ready to write MAC off, they redeem themselves. You know how much I love red. I can't wait!

Hope you are well!

Hugs!

May 6, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so in trouble! I gotta tell my Mom too cause she only wears red lipstick. Thanks for the update!

May 6, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bets!

Me too me too! I hope the palettes have red in them too! Wouldn't mind some red eye looks hehe!

May 7, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

you're most welcome Paige ;)
I'm all over this one myself. Even though I'm not much into red I find myself getting into it thanks to colors like Queen's Sin and Port Red ;)

May 7, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home