Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 5, 2008

MAC Mutiny Pigment and MAC Pop Blue Eye Pencil: A Marriage Most Wonderful!



Since MAC Mutiny Pigment is my current obsession I've been looking through my collection for various items to pair up with it!

Since it's so beautiful I did decide that it would be best to try it all by itself when I finally get around to doing an FOTD with it!

However, while seeking colors to match up with it, right under my nose, happened to be MAC's Pop Blue/Black Funk Dual Ended Eye Pencil from the Heatherette Collection!

Ahhh a marriage most wonderful!

How about you?

Loving Mutiny?

What are you pairing up with it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Addict said...

Hey Muse, I'm so lemming this 2. It's gonna be on my must buy list once it hits the sunny shores!

gracie

May 5, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good noticing!!! You always quite clever!!

May 5, 2008 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger na said...

I've had Mutiny for a while, but I haven't even touched it yet. :\ I'm not much of a blue person, but if MAC says it's in, it's in, right? Haha.

How about Mutiny with Aqualine Liquidlast Liner?

May 6, 2008 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gracie!

Should be soon right? From what I read maybe this week?

It's a gorgeous shade ;)

Hugs gracie ;)

May 6, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gee!

aw thanks hehe :)

May 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Emilee!!!!!

It'll look amazing on you! I demand an FOTD! You're gorgeous and this would be fab on you!

LOL yes if MAC says it is so it must be so ;) hehe!

Ohhhh nice combo! I like it. Contrasts well with Aqualine :)


Cheers to that!

May 6, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You found a perfect match! Do show us the FOTD ok? :) can't wait.

May 7, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I surely will :) Posted one today actually!

I heart this duo!

May 7, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home