Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 8, 2008

Bath and Body Works Hello Sugar! Collection



I check up on Bath and Body Works daily to see if any new Temptations have been released and during my regular visit I noticed they had a new line available. I could be wrong but maybe this new line will be replacing the regular Temptation Collection that we've been seeing for the past few years!

The new collection is entitled Hello Sugar! and looks very promising. I'm hoping that this smells like a sweetened, fruity, sour combination of lemon and sugar but I'm fearful this will be some sort of Fresh Lemon Sugar dupe (not that I don't love Fresh Lemon but something different would be lovely) I'm very much in favor of the fruity, sweet version please!

The collection includes a three in one shower gel, a body spray, a shimmer body lotion, a body meringue, and a lipgloss. It's only available in the Hello Sugar! fragrance but I'm hopeful they'll extend the line to include other scents! I love the Tempation line but I don't mind seeing something new like this pop up either!

Wanna try it?

Tell the Muse!













Click to read about my review on the Fall and Winter Temptations Collection from Bath and Body Works!

Click here to discover a review on Bath and Body Works Sassy Strawberry Three in One Shower Gel!

Click here to see a sneak peek of Bath and Body Works Spring Collection 2008!

Click here to see some of the Holiday Temptations Collection from Bath and Body Works this past season!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,

Any sweet or fruity smell is not really my kinda thing especially during the spring/summer months. I can just imagine all the bugs in UK following me around.

For me it's all about cologne baby, nothing smells better than that delicious fresh-outta-the shower smell or the woody scents. Think Acqua di Parmi, Miller Harris, Dior or Guerlian colognes. I'm actually thinking of trying out Cool Water to see what it smells like.

Autumn and Winter is all about Mr Valentino and Mr Cavalli. Nothing makes me feel sexier than Serpentine baby....bring it on! lol

April 8, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I'm already in love with the packaging!! :D

April 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Looks cute! The Shower Sugar is definitely a copy of the Philosophy 3-in-1's. But hey, I'd be willing to try it anyway! The body splash might be a bit too sweet for my taste, but I do like the packaging!

April 8, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Allysia-May!

Really? I love foody, fruity, and clean blends like you!

Speaking of Clean have you tried any of the line? It may be VERY you!

I am a big Dior collector and makeup fan but I have yet to really love there fragrance line!

You seem to like darker blends then I do :) I'm more lighter. I love tropical scents and fruity blends for the summer. For the winter I like apple scents or pumpkin blends etc...

I love Flowerbomb for all year round. I adore any Salvatore Ferragamo blends. I also love love love Escada. I'm a big fan of Stack style as well!

hehe our tastes in fragrance is vastly different ;)

April 8, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Tanya Annette!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

April 8, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Jamie!

Definately. But I'm hopeful it'll smell better as the Philosophy Sugar blends were AWFUL!
The packaging is definately darling :)

Thanks for visiting and brightening up my blog lovie!

April 8, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger eye4style said...

I bought the Shower Gel today - it smells SOOO good. It's very sweet smelling and just a touch of lemon - like sweet lemonade. I haven't tested it in the shower yet, so I can't attest to lathering, etc.

April 8, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger na said...

Looks tempting! I hope it's not as bad as Warm Vanilla Sugar. :\

April 8, 2008 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree when I saw the picture before reading the posting, I was thinking of a great lemon smell combined with a nice warm sugar scent. I'll have to check this out and see what it actually does smell like...I just hope it's not lemon pledge! : )
Thanks for posting this and I love your blog!

April 8, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya eyes4style!

Thanks for the review! I just ordered it thanks to you lol ;) sweet lemonade sounds lovely!!!!!!!!

I ordered the body splash too teehee!

*hugs*

Thanks for visiting and taking time out to comment ;)

April 9, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey Emilee!

UGH GOD NO! Amen sister! Warm Vanilla Sugar smelled like burnt vanilla sugar to me lol!

April 9, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jennifer!

It's verified ;) that's it's lemony-ade in style ;) I'm glad for that as it'll be perfect for Spring and Summer!

UGH lemon pledge would be a nightmare! I ordered the shower gel and splash so a review to follow soonish!

You're most welcome thanks for visiting and commenting :)

April 9, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home