Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 8, 2008

Fasio Glitter Shower Eyes

Last week I was discussing Fasio with a reader and wanted to do a really brief entry about it. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I wanted to show the Fasio Shower Glitter Eye Palettes off a bit.

I don't personally own them and from what I understand they aren't so fabulous but they do appear quite interesting and I think I may pick up one or two just for the sake of trying them out for myself.

Fasio is a sub-brand of Kose and probably my least favorite brand that Kose puts out. I'm not entirely a fan of the mascara even though it has a cult base of followers that really adore it. I personally find the mascara has way too many fibers and I'm not a lover of fiber mascaras!

Anyway this post can veer to the entire line and I want to simply show off the Glitter Shower Eyes that are available from Kose.

And here we go:



Available Color Selections:



As you can see the palette is a typical affair of liner, base, and two contrasting shades of eyeshadow. I'm dead curious about these!

Anyone try 'em?

Want to?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

There are decent enough =D I reviewed them on MUA if you wanna take a look =D

April 8, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

darling I read all your reviews like the bible ;) hehe! I seen your entry on these actually and was hopeful for a FOTD ;)

You should do a guest FOTD or blog entry here :) I'm positive my readers would love it!

*hugs*

April 8, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger plue said...

fasio is available in my country, but honestly, the only things they ever frequently update is the mascara, and nothing else. new eyeshadows or glosses or anything else aren't updated here at all. Grrrr...

the colours seem pretty, but i dunno why it reminds me of kate glam trick. :P i really wanna get that, but i'll wait for sales. hehe~

April 8, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

hi, i think I'm the reader you were referring to :) hehehe, actually, I've tried some of their shadows but not the exact ones in your post, they're not that great, but it's an "OK" for me if you needed oomph in your eyeshadow application, I apply the shimmery e/s in the inner corner of the eyes for the wake up look :)

April 9, 2008 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Bliss said...

THis does look very interesting, im gonna have a looksie if its sold at my place hehhe,.

April 9, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya 心。葵!

I don't much like the mascaras. Too many fibers :P Ugh believe me I understand wanting something I can't have. Stinks they don't update often :P

It reminds me of glamtrick too but slightly lighter and pretty :) They may be available on ebay! Haven't checked myself!

April 9, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Askmewhats!

I think so too but I was having a senior moment and forgot who I was talking too at the time :)

I heard they are so so as well! How is the pigmentation? Is it loaded with shimmer? Love me some glittery shimmery shadows hehe!

April 9, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya bliss!

;) They are online but a bit costly! If you find 'em I'll be looking out for an FOTD and review ;)


Hugs!

April 9, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home