Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 20, 2007

Specktra and Snowcake a Marriage Most Perfect

The Muse is pimpin' Snowcake on Specktra this week!



I figured you guys are exhausted hearing about Snowcake by now so I moved on to bug the Specktra users about it!

*evil smile*

If you're not too tired you can visit with the Muse on Specktra blog and read all about her looney ravings by clicking here!

I made it worth your wild to come visit me on Specktra with pretty pictures of chunks of Snowcake that I've stuffed into stockings for friends so definately come visit with me over yonder!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home