Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 19, 2007

The Boyfriend Who Depots! Jealous Much?

I was just discussing Row a few blog entries back and her rather sweet cousin who gifted us with an absolute fabulous video tutorial on cosmetic application (Lord knows how we got along without it!)!

Row has her own little beauty blog that I adore and I'm catching up on reading her fab blog today (I'm supposed to be working but reading beauty blogs is far more entertaining for me).

Anyway.

Moral of the story is at this point we should all be properly jealous of Row as she has a boyfriend who depots for her.

I personally don't depot my shadows but the general idea of having a boyfriend to do it for me makes me 1. laugh and 2. say awwwwww true love!

Click here to see Row's fabulously patient boyfriend depotting her NYX trios.

I'm wondering if she's behind him cracking the whip or has drugged him up to do this!

;)

LOL!

Sorry it was just too bloody good not to share love!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home