Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 19, 2007

Latest Obsession: MAC Beauty Powder in Soft Flame

Here's a new obsession:



Meet MAC Beauty Powder in Soft Flame and I'm here to say it's gorgeous! I have two Beauty Powders already in Micro Pink and Natural Flare but I must say that Soft Flame blows both out of the water!

If you missed out on MAC's Flashtronic Collection there happened to be a gorgeous little Mineralized Skinfinish in that color story that was entitled Northern Light and Soft Flame quite reminds me of it!

If you haven't partaken of the Of Beauty Collection I'd say definately at the very least pick up Soft Flame.

Soft Flame is vibrant enough to use as a blush which can't be said of the other colors in these powders. It's a shimmering reddish copper with touches of gold that are beautiful on the skin. This can be used under your blush or over it but I prefer just using it on it's own for a really perfect shimmer of color!

If you're a medium to dark skintone this will really light your skin up! I'd say avoid it if your skin is a bit lighter as you may get a bit of a muddy look with it.



I've already done a review on MAC's Beauty Powder so I'm not actually reviewing the powder here just the color so if you'd like the read a review about the powders click here.

I'm absolutely loving Soft Flame and I can't believe I almost missed out on ordering this but when I fell in love with the 183 I ended up seeing this and promptly falling in love!

Get this before it's gone it's definately a keeper!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home