Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 19, 2007

Cracking Apart my Super-Sized Lush Pud

I thought I'd treat you to images of my Super-Sized Lush Pud's demise!

As tempting as it was to throw this entire thing into my tub I did my best to refrain and crack it up so I might enjoy the sweet scent of Snowcake over the course of a few baths instead of just one (plus I don't think I have the nerve to throw in $27 worth of Bath Bomb and soak without feeling guilt)!

My Innocent Super-Sized Lush Pud Bath Bomb (It doesn't realize what's coming! *evil laugh*)


Awwww naked!


A brief tap from the upper part and the bottom begins cracking....Ouch! (I almost feel guilty)


A harder tape and it begins to crack! Time for my bath!


;)

Fun fun!

I should get at least 6 (more if I'm frugal with the pieces) or more nice long soaks with the bomb pieces!

Grab one of these while they are still around at your local Lush (they are sadly sold out online)!

You'll also receive some Snowcake and Bob soap (Ewww I hate Bob) inside and a coupon for 15% off your next order online or in store (all Lush wrapped gifts include a coupon)!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bliss said...

Im always afraid to buy their soaps, because it smell so heavenly and looks so yummy that i'l eat it accidently heheh.

February 24, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL me too Bliss!

Too Yummie!

Must eat!

;)

or at least lick!

February 26, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home