Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

Ulta's Color on the Go Palette

Hey if the Ulta Blockbuster Palette isn't enough for you!

How about the Color on the Go Palette which includes 56 Eye Shadows, 30 Lip Colors, 2 Blushes, and 2 Over-All Face Colors!

Ulta's Color on the Go Palette $19.99 at Ulta.com


I really want someone to prove me wrong about these palettes because they sure do look good but that much product in one place for $19.99 makes a Muse skeptical!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, several months ago I purchased the Sephora Blockbuster Palette at my local Sephora store. I took it home and when I finally got around to opening it, I could smell the strong odor (yes odor, not aroma) of plastic chemicals (it -the odor- was from the eyeshadows and powders). Uggh, I immediately returned it and I took my $48 and bought M.A.C. :-D

November 27, 2007 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi again Roxii!

I never really got the craze over the palette. I definately say it's alot of bang for the buck but it never once tempted me to purchase it! Totally believe that it stunk !!!!!!!

GO MAC ;) hehe! I must admit for $48 bucks you can get a nice pile of mac items and hey it's not 100 eyeshadows and 50 lipglosses and 60 blushes but you'll get at least 3-4 good pigmented shadows, glosses, or a nice palette that will definately be worth the cash!

Thanks for the comment ;)

November 27, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home