Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 27, 2007

Limited Edition Awake Stardom Reflective Eye Quad First Impression

I ordered Awake's Stardom Reflective Eye Quads from Neiman Marcus for a lovely girl and myself and I must say I'm delighted how pretty these are!

$38 USD gets you a sparkling quad of eyeshadows that are just beautiful! These are my first awake quads and I'm excited to dig in and use them!

The shades quite remind me of T'estimo but it appears these are a shimmering shadow through and NOT sprayed over with a layer of shimmer!

The palettes are easily purchased at Neiman Marcus so you don't have to go out of your way to have someone purchase them for you from Japan!

Awake's Stardom Reflective Eye Quads






Lilac


Mauve Mira


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Ohhh they are so NICE!!! How is the texture? Is it very shimmery?

I tried CPing them once from Japan, and they were expensive :/

November 27, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey you!

They are nice.

Texture is a little bit on the grainy side it looks like! I haven't touched them yet as they are so pretty ;) but I'm going to do an eye look maybe tomorrow with 'em ;)

so I can review better!

They were pretty decently priced!

$38

If you want 'em let me know ;-)

*hugs*

November 27, 2007 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Noooooo it's too tempting. hehehe. Actually I am really looking forward to the Vincent Longo Quads. Have you ever tried the Awake Eye Tints? They look amazing too. Too. Much. Choice. 8)

November 27, 2007 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL I feel your pain!
I can't wait for you to try the quads they are awesome!

Eye tints..mmm no! I've tried the stardom cream shadow and these quads ;)

God yes way too much choice!

November 28, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home