Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 31, 2007

Bath on a Budget: Skindazzles

In continuing with my Bath on a Budget hot topic of the moment today I present to you some nice goodies from Skindazzles!

Two bath products that I adore from Skindazzles are the Bath Bombs and the Shea Boom Candy!

The Bath Bombs and Shea Boom Candy are rotated in scent as seasons and holidays change so check back often for new scents on both! At the moment my little eye spies scents like Candy Cane Cake and Gingerbread in celebration of Christmas, which will soon be upon us!

Bath Bombs are your standard bath fizzies that fizz, pop and swirl around in your tub making your bath water soft and beautifully scented! I find the scents in the bombs quite strong and lasting! I have many places I buy bath bombs from and Skindazzles makes some of my favorites!

Skindazzles Bath Bomb


Shea Boom Candy is a treat for your body! If you like your bath water moisturizing and soft these wonderful candies are what you seek! They are soft and squishy and melt away happily in your tub as you bath scenting the water and making your skin soft and sweet! I normally crumble this under running water but you can float it in your bath water and laze while it melts away! Upon exiting your bath you'll see how gorgeously smooth your skin will feel!

Skindazzles Shea Boom Candies


Bath Bombs and Shea Boom Candy at Skindazzles are most definately fitting for bathers on a budget, bombs are $3.70 and candies are $3.

Please keep in mind prior to ordering from Skindazzles that airmail shipping applies as it's a business located within Canada however shipping prices are fairly reasonable if you get a few items!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love bath bombs and everything that you can put in the bath! Thank God we even have a bath tube here, I didn't have that in my previous apartment and I missed it so much! Love to take a bath to warm me up, I'm always so frozen in the Winter.

November 1, 2007 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi rocketqueen

Me too :) I love taking baths in the cold winter months! Warms me right up ;)

hugs!

November 1, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home