Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 30, 2007

Sephora Enchanted Eye Palettes

I'm doodling around making my wish list for the Sephora Friends and Family Event and I think I'm kinda sorta wanting the new Sephora Enchanted Eye Palettes.

Sephora Purple Enchanted Eye Palette as seen on Sephora.com


Sephora Gold Enchanted Eye Palette as seen on Sephora.com


These are $26 each and include eight different textured shades of shadow (most shimmer! Yay the Muse loves her shimmery shadows!) in a slick compact. Two color options are available for these and they are Gold and Purple.

After discount they'll be about $21 so not a bad deal eh?

I had mentioned these in my previous post and they hadn't been listed on site yet but they are up and now available for sale ;)

Count the Muse curious about these little palettes!

Want 'em? Need 'em? Waste of Money?
Tell the Muse all about it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you got me drooling about them! Are they pigmented??

October 31, 2007 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I believe so! I have two sephora eyeshadows that are pretty pigmented ;)

October 31, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home