Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 1, 2007

Stila Warehouse Sale

Those lucky enough to live in California were able to partake of the pagan ritual (I'm kidding it isn't pagan but sometimes the general idea of a huge cosmetic sale and a buncha girls running to grab everything they can could possibly appear cult like to the non cosmetic whore) of this sale were able to nab some AMAZING deals! We hate you all, ever last stinking one of you (I'm kidding of course but damn I love drama)!

Sigh. Now that I've expressed my dislike for people that got super deals at this sale I shall go on ;)

Well, the bad news is I wasn't able to nab any of the deals as I wasn't anywhere near California during this massive sale! They had palettes for $8 bucks each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $8 bucks???! That must be illegal in some states!

God, I'm so depressed right now.

Anyway, the good news is that some of the palettes were pretty rare and although people paid far less for them during the warehouse sale it's obvious they'll end up on E-bay for heaps more!

But in a way that's good news for the avid collector because if you happened to have either never nabbed these palettes before or want to add something special to your existing Stila collection now is a good time to search on E-bay and see what sort of deals you can nab!

I've seen the following deals:
Spring Trio Duos for $19.99 which were originally $25 (They probably paid $8-$12 for it but still that's a good deal at $19.99)
Wicked Special Edition Kits ranging from $19.99-$24.99 (Can't recall the original price of these but they have been long gone and they are now popping up all over E-bay)
Spring Ephemeral Trio for $34 (I was just asking my lovely mate Haru about this and now several have popped up on E-bay! These are going for about the original price they were in Asia which isn't a bad deal at all in my humble opinion! During the sale these went for $8 but I still think $34 for the palette is quite the steal)
Various Stila Girl Trio Shadows Ranging from $9.99-$14.99 (Can't really recall the original price of these but at these prices that's a deal as well)!

Many deals are to be had on E-bay and even though some people are profiting from the sale (Hey it's a dog eat dog world I guess!) I still think it's great to nab some good deals at the moment as many of these items are difficult to find at the moment and now the market is saturated with great vintage Stila!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home