Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 2, 2007

MuseTV Presents: Must Have Beauty Staples

Hello there!

I have quite a few fans on youTube that really enjoy my videos (Why they do is beyond me but thanks guys!)! These girls really have some incredible ideas for new video blogs that they want to see!

Someone had a special request for Must Have Beauty Staples! Items that I love, adore, and generally always have on hand!

This is a video blog of some of those items!

I hope you all find it helpful in adding additions to your must have items!

Many thanks for the great ideas!

If you have a suggestion for a video do comment and let me know what you'd like to see!

MuseTV Presents: A Special Request of Must Have Beauty Items









Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

Hi Sweetie!
I have enjoyed seeing your vids again! =) i love them!Yay!
Your little square foundation catched my eye, can you please tell me it's name and where to find it =)? Please?
Thanks, let me huuuuug you!!!!

August 3, 2007 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Hello there,

Love these videos, especially the one on blushers. I have a Shu Uemura blusher as well (M Amber 86), which is really good. It is a warm beige/brown which I used to use for contouring. Now I use it more as an eyeshadow for a neutral look. Quite a versatile item.

Love the shades you've got as well!

PJ

August 3, 2007 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Eru!
*hugs*

Did you mean the Morgen Schick Hide and Highlight it? If so you'd best get it on e-bay since you live abroad and they won't allow you to order direct from the site! People have quite a few on e-bay for sale ;)

Hugzzzzz!


Hey PJ!

How are you lovie?

I adore Shu blushes! They are such great pigmented shades and just a really no nonsense cute compact!

I don't believe I have M Amber 86 but I do have a nice bronze/brown which I used for contouring as well! I had originally purchased it thinking it was a peachy color (as Shu's site is quite misleading with shade swatches) and when I got it I was disappointed but I used it and fell in love! Just goes to show you how versatile all the shades really are!

Kisses!

August 6, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home