Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 21, 2007

Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Splash

I should be taken out and shot for going back on my word and giving into the evil empire of Bath and Body Works.

I purchased two bottles of Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Splash last night contrary to my original post where I was saying how much I hate body splashes that shimmer.

I guess I'm contradicting myself as we've all established how much in love and lust I am with sparkle, shimmer, and glitter of any kind.

However, shimmer in my Body Splashes, Lotions, or any other Bath and Body item should be against the law! I hate it for some reason! I just detest shimmer in these products with a passion! Especially Body Splash! Why for the love of God and all things good would you want the put shimmer into a Body Spray!?



Sigh!

Rant, Rant, Stamping Feet, Rant!

Ok now that I'm done raving like a loon I will say that these were on sale so I guess it makes up for the shimmer part.

These were $4 Each and believe me I couldn't resist the sweet, vanilla and peppermint scent so the overwhelming need to purchase came upon me and I left swinging a bag of body spray! Shoot me now for giving in!




In all seriousness these smell so yummie but I'm still wishing away the evil shimmer part!

The bottom of each has fake little peppermint candies! Cutes!


I went into Bath and Body Works with the soul plan to purchase a pair of Lambie Slippers because a reader who shall remain nameless for her sin created a lemming in me for these!

Sadly, they were sold out! My god the horror! Thus Twisted Peppermint Shimmer Body Splash took the place of my hardcore lemming for Lambie Slippers just barely mind you!

I'm currently searching E-bay for a pair but they are $39 and upwards and I haven't yet reached the level insanity where I am even half considering purchasing a pair of slippers, shaped like lambs for $39. If I do reach that level you'll be the first to know dear readers.



I did purchase a pair of the Sweetest Softest Slippers for $9 but they aren't Lamb-y like. Dear oh dear what's a girl to do?

Anyway.

The moral of the story is Twisted Peppermint Body Spray is a go with the Muse! Grab it while the grabbing is good because it'll sell out quick at this price (it's already gone online!)!

Happy Shopping!

Check out my Bath and Body Shop Sale post by clicking here!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home