Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 16, 2007

Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow

Hmmmmmmm now here's something I can finally get excited about this Fall! Lorac has three new baked eyeshadow that promises I'll shine like a super star if I buy them (I don't really need these as I already am quite a star as is! I'm joking! I'm joking! No one throw any tomatoes please!).



The three colors are Evening Star (a blue trio), Rising Star (a green trio), and Shining Star (a bronze trio). These are all limited edition and $24 each!

Bit pricey for a trio but if they are contain as much sparkle and shimmer as they promise it'll be worth it!

They are on my wish list!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I want Shining Star! Lemming, lemming. :P

Sincerely,
Sarah

August 16, 2007 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe me too!

I'm not so sure how much sparkle is in a baked shadow definately wanna see these up close ;)

August 16, 2007 at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home