Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 15, 2007

Stashes and Storage

PJ from A Touch of Blusher sent me this fantastic link!

I adore seeing how other people store products and just generally like to see what they have in their stashes! Dunno if this makes me nosy or curious!

This blog has some great pictures of vanities, stashes, and storage! When I view other girls stashes (why does that somehow sound perverted?!) I feel less lonely in my cosmetic ocean (without a life vest)!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse- I cannot add a comment on your blog regarding Lush's hair products. Can you please check, thanks. Also your picture on what Lush's hair products you have, I saw it once and that was it.

Please check...

August 15, 2007 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey there!

You're right ;) I'll fix that up! You should be able to comment now!

Hope this helps!

August 15, 2007 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

all fixed and answered your comment/questions :)

Thanks for telling me!

August 16, 2007 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home