Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 13, 2007

Givenchy Fall Collection 2007 Prisme Again! Secret Blush Quartet



Aptly named Secret Blush because I didn't even notice it was available for sale on Sephora.com!

This little gem is on my Wish List! I shall scour every nook and cranny of this city till I find it and make it mine!

Sometimes the lemming comes on me hard teehee!

Want it? Need it? Have to have it? Meh, I'll pass?

Tell me :) My ears are open!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want, need and crave this!

August 13, 2007 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Rabbit said...

Muse,
It's a beauty!
Buy!
Buy!
Buy!
(Yeah! I'm being a bad gal! xD)
Evil Hugs!

August 13, 2007 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Totally wanting and craving it if I can find it!

LOL Eru! Cheeky girl!

August 13, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home