Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 14, 2007

Appeasing Your Hunger for Japanese Cosmetics Part 1: An Introduction

'ello girlies (and guys)!

I had quite a few questions in regards to "OH MY GOD WHERE CAN I GET JAPANESE COSMETICS!!!!!!!?"

The Muse has some gorgeous friends in her life that do her shopping for her! Without these lovely people in her life she'd be quite remiss of Japanese goodies in her train case! My god the HORROR! *insert scared, terrified looking face here*

Sometimes busy schedules also means that they are unable to get me my little bits and ship them over :( (I say "little bits" so it makes me appear less obsessed than I actually I am teehee!)

When these horrible things occur the Muse must search, search, search for alternative ways of locating her Japanese crack...errr...I mean Japanese cosmetics!

Our very own, gorgeous Fleck has some great hints, tips, and general tricks for obtaining what she wants! She's passed some great ideas off to the Muse about where to locate good cosmetics to satisfy her lemmings! Do visit her reviews on MUA! They are my bible when purchasing!

The Muse also has her own toolbox of locating interesting little bits and pieces to appease the insatiable hunger for Japanese cosmetics!

Finding decently priced Japanese cosmetics is a difficult job my friends but with a little hard work you can find somewhat good priced deals here and there ;)

This will entry will be in several parts which will also include a video blog to go along with it! I hope it helps satisfy your lemmings for great cosmetics!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

I'll be looking forward seeing the next parts!
(I hate I can't purchase some Canmake blushes anywhere *sobs* (U.U))
UuuUuuuh ned a hug.
(-_-")

August 14, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Eru you are one of the reasons I'm creating this ;)

I'll be doing a little bit of a Jpmon step by step ;)

Hugssssssssssssssssssss!

August 14, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's my Jpmon step by step with translations previously posted in cozycot, hope it helps!!

http://forums.cozycot.com/showpost.php?p=993839&postcount=38

karya

August 14, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Brilliant Karya!

Thanks so much!

I was going to do a step by step as well! I may still do it with my "japanese shopping guide"

Thanks so much for posting :)

August 14, 2007 at 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate those bastards and bitches who mark up the prices sooooooooo high of those lovely jpn goodies

August 15, 2007 at 2:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Iz,

Karya's post is great for ordering on jpmon! I think she explained it better than me! :P Can't wait to see ur up-coming post!

August 15, 2007 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey serene!

I owe you a few messages ;)

get to 'em shortly! I read hers and it was great! So was yours! Big thanks for the help ;)

The next post will be "tools of the trade" that might not be such a good one as you can read the characters ;)

It's more for those of that need help in the translation department ;)

After that I'm doing online shops! Wahoo!

Love ya!

August 15, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home