Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 4, 2009

Smooth, Silky Summer Legs: King of Shave Shaving Gel Review


My sister swears that conditioner is the go to product for shaving legs. Personally, I beg to disagree. I've tried conditioner on my legs and it's just a no go....I'm all about the foam. Recently, I decided to test out King of Shave Shaving Gel and my first thought was, "oh yay glorified conditioner"....however, I was determined to give this a try out as it was labeled King of Shave. I could be wrong but I imagine somewhere down the family tree we have a gorilla or some hairy animal that was married to a distant cousin or relative because I'm all kinds of hairy. That was way too much info wasn't it? Sorry but it's true. My legs need serious TLC at least twice a week. King of Shave? Obviously this is what I my hair legs need, the King of Shave!

Click it after the review!

As per my original thoughts I was feeling like this kinda looked like gloried conditioner and honestly I was right it is glorified conditioner and it works WAY better too! Loves it!




I didn't even look at the price during my testing so when I was finished with my shower and shave I was worried how expensive King of Shave Pamper & Moisturise Shaving Gel was going to be. This thick, creamy gel gives my legs such a wonderfully close shave and leaves my skin silky smooth and extremely moisturized. The price for such greatness must be high.

Naa.

It's only $5 bucks and change.

Gasp! Can't believe it.

Although I was weary of a non foaming lather I was shocked how much I liked this. The gel moisturizers my skin and allows my razor to glide easily across the skin without nicks or cuts. It leaves my legs super silky smooth and manages to get me a super close shave. It is Summer and you can't tuck those hairy legs into sweats, jeans, or pants so best whip out that razor and some King of Shave Shaving Gel and get to work getting yourself smooth legs!




My problem? Wrestling this away from my sister.

Muse Approved for purchase. I was jolly impressed with this one and it tops my Summer Must Have list!



Likey!

Check 'em at www.kmishop.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home