Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 10, 2009

Sephora Fall Catalog 2009


As predicted by yours truly in my previous post the Sephora Fall Catalog 2009 is all about Fall Trends for the season. Dare I say I can't recall Sephora Fall 2008? How weird! The Muse's mind is working slow today to say the least.

Moral of the story is Sephora choose this year's theme on Fall 2009's trendy looks that I'm sure we will be privy to on the catwalks in September. Until that time I took some snapshots of the new catalog for you to peep at!

Check it below!

Many of this year's looks are pretty much the typical Fall fair which we have seen a quite a bit over the past two years or so such as a dramatic cat look, bold lips, and smoky eyes. Although many of the looks lack color (it's Fall so who wants color I guess!) I'm still enjoying the elegant, sophisticated, classical looks they choose for the catalog.

Many of the products in this catalog are already released such as the Make Up For Ever HD Collection, Urban Decay Lipstick Collection, and a few odd pieces that are new such as the Bare Escentuals Buxom Line (new liner, lip liner, etc...), and of course Kat Von D's Perfumes. Basically the catalog won't be bankrupting you any time soon as the offerings are simply nothing to get too excited about if you're 1. read about them already or 2. hauled them recently!

Without further commentary from me here's some of the pics from the catalog that should be arriving in your mail box soon or maybe it's already there!
















Overall, it's nicely put together this year but nothing jumped up and grabbed me. The catalog is medium size or so, not too big, not too small. If you follow makeup trends this should please as for me I'm a march to my own beat kinda girl so the trends aren't really thrilling.

Did you get your Sephora Fall Catalog yet?

What do you think?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Valerie said...

Did you get it today? I left the house before the mail came so it may just be sitting there waiting for me now. :D I can't wait to be able to see it.

August 10, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I got my catalog and nothing really jumped out at me either, but I did like to look at it. I know it's probably strange of me but I really love to see the composition of the ads and what colors they choose to put together.

August 10, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

umm believe it popped in my box in Friday Val!

did you get it!? whatcha think?

August 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

dd,

ditto! I like seeing what they used and if I have it try to dupe the look but of curse I'm not nearly as good at it as they are :P it's a poor imitation hehe!

August 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home