Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 25, 2009

Beauty News: ASOS $6 Flat Rate Shipping Deal


The Muse shops ASOS way too much for her good health. This UK shop carries a variety of beauty brands not available in the US such as B Never (recent addition), Bourjois Paris, Lord and Berry, and many more!

Normal shipping costs from the site to the US is pretty high but the good news is now they have a flat rate shipping deal for $6 bucks to the US! w00t! Best news ever! I couldn't be happier as I now I can stop asking friends in the UK to haul me goods from Bourjois Paris and the likes and just order them myself from the site for an extremely low airmail cost.

This will be ideal for any of you lemming the new Bourjois Paris Smoky Eye Palettes as you can easily score them with the shipping deal.

Yay!

Do you shop ASOS?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger diesegeld said...

I swear that's cheaper than their postage to English customers like me! lucky :)

August 25, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lucy I was thinking the same thing!

August 25, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Share said...

Could you please include a link to the actual store? Thanks.

August 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Kiradris said...

I thought this was awesome too! On top of that, their shipping is really speedy too. I've gotten orders from them in less than a week to a week, whereas MAC usually takes well over a week to get to me in CA.

August 25, 2009 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi share

what story? everything you need is here in the post. if you visit the asos site you'll see a banner like the one I posted in this post which says $6 flat rate shipping to the US. Upon checking out at ASOS you'll be offered a $6 flat rate to the US for your shipping option.

That's about it. No story? or link?

Let me know if you need more details.

August 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

same for me kira always had great success with the shipping arriving SUPER fast :D

August 26, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home