Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 25, 2009

WANT IT: Lush Vanilla Scoop

Ahhh it's still quite Summer and a scoop of vanilla is always in order. Indulge in a Lush Vanilla Scoop and snag a steal and a deal!


Scoop this scoop by taking the jump!

Lush UK Mail Order has a brand new set entitled Vanilla Scoop which is £39.95 and includes all of the following vanill-lish goodies!

  • Lush Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder
  • Vanillary Perfume
  • Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion
  • Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb

The items come to £45 regularly so you'll be saving about £5 on the purchase of the set.

Lush UK does ship to the states however since this contains the perfume I'm unsure if they will ship it. Lush used to ship perfumes abroad but they ran into a few probs with items breaking and the likes and didn't do perfume shipping during forum parties so I'm unsure whether they do or do not as of now since many of my orders haven't included perfumes as of late.

I'm going to attempt to purchase one of these as I haven't tried the dusting powder as of yet and I'm out of lotion plus I can always use a stock up on the perfume and bath bomb. I'll let you know how it goes.

It's a rather nice little package of vanilla treats if you're a lover.

Available now from Lush UK.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Johanna said...

I've bought the Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder, Vanilla Dee-Lite, and Vanilla Bath Bomb from the US site, and found this line way too perfumy to me. On the other hand, I love the scent of Lush's Rock Star soap and Creamy Candy Bubble Bar -- I wish they came out with more products in this scent.

August 25, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi johanna.....I LOVE rock star :-D and creamy candy! You must be a fan of snow fairy right? Hehe :D

August 25, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

Yes, I love Snow Fairy, Candy Fluff Dusting Powder, and MMM Bath Melt. Carol's Daughter used to make a body butter called "Creamy Candy" that was marketed for children and smelled similar to Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar -- sweet, fruity, delicious, but sadly, they discontinued it around the time their products were sold at Sephora.

August 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi johanna we are scent twins....I never heard of that CD's scent sounds incredible wonder if Ebay has any of that!!!!!!!!! WANT!

August 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home