Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 22, 2009

Wants It: Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails

Ahh Dior I love when you take little forays into the unknown. Your new Dior Creme Abricot Fortifying Cream for Nails tickles me.


Jump ahead for a peep!

Created circa 1963, Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails ($23) is a rich, creamy salve that norishes and conditions cuticles. Indeed, I can use all the help I can get in that department. The cream encourages nail growth, strengh, and conditions cuticles.

I've never been so tempted to take care of my nails before...but Dior can change my mind!

Likey!

Wants please.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home