Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 27, 2009

Virtual Money for Nothing: Illamasqua Hauling


Say the Muse gives you $150 virtual dollars to spend on Illamasqua today. What would you haul?

Jump ahead to hear what I'd blow my virtual moola on!

My hauling would start with concealer. Indeed, some people love eye shadow, some love foundation, some are obsessed with skincare...as for me I'm addicted to finding the perfect concealer.

Count me in for a pot of Illamasqua Concealer although I'm unsure which shade I'd want...this needs a swatch!


$22 bucks down $128 to go!

The Illamasqua Color Blushes I've seen so far look lush. Sign me up for Hussy, Tweak, and Beg...but that's not my final list so don't quote me there!


Uh oh $59 left...not much left now...!

Some people would say the heart of a brand would be it's foundation so of course, by all means, sign me up for Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation.


And finally I have just enough change left over to buy myself a Vanilla Frappachino and some Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Incite please.


How about you?

What are you hauling with your virtual cash?

Or should I say what have you hauled from the brand already?

Share it!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

Liquid Metal Solstice. Why? It was "permanently out of stock" for ages

But illamasqua's largest pull for me is their nail polish.

MILF <3 I'm going to pretend it's Chanel's Jade for now
PROPAGANDA <333
RAMPAGE <33333333333
Hectic <333

OK. Maybes:
Elope
Spartan
Alarm
Muse
Lament

I'm all about the varnishes

July 27, 2009 at 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Allison said...

I just got my order yesterday- I'll be swatching creme blush in Rude, Intense lipgloss in Absorb, Sheer lipgloss in Torture, liner in Cane, shadow in Vapour, light foundation in 105 and rich in 135.

Also can't wait to try out some pigments, the satin primer and the concealer!

Argh- can't wait to see the whole collection!

July 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Aretha said...

1) Illamasqua intense lipgloss in 'Move'

2) Illamasqua illuminator in 'Odyssey'

3) Illamasqua pigment in 'Furore'

I have the powder blush in 'Tremble' but i was not overly impressed! maybe it wasnt the right color for me =(.

July 28, 2009 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger K said...

I'll haul 2 intense lipglosses in hot pinks & fuschias, also probably 4 or more nail polishes ... That's my introduction to the brand!

July 28, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy :-D

I hear they are dreamy. I'm not a nail girl but I can relate to the appeal!

July 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

jessica sounds incredible!!!!!!!!! :-D Do stop back and let us know the final review :-D and whatcha think!

July 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi aretha

Missed ya hun :-D been a while since we talked.

Nice haulin'! Mmmm will avoid tremble for now :-D thanks for the heads up!

July 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey kayra sounds good to me :-D

I'm partial to the glosses too may need to drop an item or two to add one in :D

July 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Berni said...

well, I already placed three orders, 2 with sephora and one on their illamasqua webpage(somebody help me!). so excited can't you tell...
what I ordered:
L/s: fable, resist
liquid metal: solstice, enrapture
sheer l/g: rouse, electrify
intense L/g: fierce
bronzing duo
E/s: dare, succumb,stalk, intense, dizzy, heroine, cancan, victim, incubus
illuminator: poised, halcycon
P/B: thrust, create, hussy, lover
powdered metal: bebhionn, thalia, erzule
sirens E/s palette
intense L/g: absorb

can't wait to get this stuff

July 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

damn berni can I come over?! :D

July 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home