Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 9, 2009

Urban Decay Fall Collection 2009: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil Wallflower and Paranoid Review and Swatches


If you're a fan of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils you'll be happy to hear they introduced two new shades with their Fall Collection!

Check 'em out after the jump!

A dupe design of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils but just for your lips! These lip pencils contain Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for a smooth, moisture rich application onto lips. The formula is a creamy liner that applies easily without skips. Available in 6 shades with 2 new shades you're sure to find the perfect match to compliment any of Urban Decay's lipsticks or glosses.

For Fall the two newest shades are Wallflower and Paranoid. Wallflower is medium nude and Paranoid is a dark pink nude. You can easily fill lips as well since the pencil is pigmented enough to line and fill if you like.






The two newest shades are available now from Urban Decay along with the other great goodies released for Fall!

Check 'em out at www.urbandecay.com

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MC said...

Hiya Muse...wow, I haven't posted here in ages but been keeping up with your blog. (I recently relocated to NY, so I am settling in)

I absolutely LOVE Urban Decay's fall 2009, but the mention of that Wallflower makes me miss Urban Decay's Lip Gunk that of the same name and shade. It was such a beautiful rosy nude shade that I haven't found anywhere else. I will be getting that lip pencil to use as color with gloss over it.

Hope all is well <3
~MC

July 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I really love your blog, but a watermark covering the entire product is very distracting and makes it much less helpful for me to get an idea of what the product is like in real life.

I've seen several other watermarks you've used that have been much less in your face and still effective... please change it?

July 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

sadly watermarks are nesscary as I've had people stealing my images and using them for their own. :( hate that. If I was up to me I'd just not watermark at all but you can see how important it is that I do. If I do it to the outer ages of the photo people tend to crop it away which is why I do it towards the center.

You can easily click the photo to enlarge and see the product for what it is as the watermark is very transparent :-D

I'll see if I can make it smaller during my next round of photos!

Thanks for the feedback!

July 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mc

welcome to NY!!!!!!!!!

:-D where abouts?

god I remember that. I miss lip gunk, bring it back UD, bring it back!

It's good to hear from you hun and good luck with your settling in! You're going to love it here!

July 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home