Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 8, 2009

Stila Fall Collection 2009: Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss Review and Swatches

Dudes, I so feel retro 80's after trying out Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss in Giggle. Holy neon pink batman!

As part of the Stila Fall Collection 2009, six shades of Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss will be sliding onto shelves this September.


Click it for a peep, review, and swatches!

So you want intensely pigmented, full coverage, long wearing, super shiny, patent-leather like lips? Check it, Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss offers all over the above.

Can't say I've run into a gloss as highly pigmented as these. If you've been wanting a richly pigmented gloss with that super shiny, patent-leather like shine here it is. These are some seriously incredible glosses. A simple application offers a stunning boldly lacquered finish. These are those glosses your mama told you about not wearing out in public, the ones that make your friends go, "dayummm girl!"




I tried out two shades Giggle and Ecstasy. Giggle is a glow in the dark neon pink and Ecstasy is a rich burgundy. Four other shades releasing are Joy (red), Happiness (coral), Nirvana (beige), and Euphoria (reddish brown).
















I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off wearing either Giggle or Ecstasy as they are bold as all hells but I'm going to have a ton of fun trying! Expect some pictures of the Muse trying to pull off some serious 80's pink lips shortly.

Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss will be at Sephora and Stila soonish, although release date is September I imagine you'll see them pop up shortly.

Anyone tempted to haul?

Are you a bold lippie girl?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely picking this up. I love heavily pigmented, full coverage items. I'm all into bold bold lips. I can go out with a bare face, but the lips always have to pop.

July 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Haru said...

hi Izzy!
They finally revamped the packaging! Looks like these will have a bit more product than the lipglazes but the two shades you previewed look quite difficult to wear for most people.

July 9, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

OOOOHHHH these are right up my alley! I love bright lippies!! I can't wait for these to come out!

July 9, 2009 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey shontay!

your lips will POP with this holy cow pigmented!

July 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey iris!

Hugs!

Yes! but I like the click pen don't you?

I have to compare the sizes for sure and yes the colors are very bold and a tad hard to wear...I actually will buy the red one when it comes out as I think that'll look nice and be easier to wear than bright pink :-D

July 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jessie!

:-D I'm loving bold lips too, little scared I won't be able to make these work but def up for tryin'!

July 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a bold lippie girl but i think those 2 colors are actually fun!
as long as they make it moisturizing enough, i want to try it!
even though i'll ended up using only a dot of it though since it looks super pigmented! :D

July 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey WWW

long time no see!

dude really pigmented WHOA! I'm trying to work them on myself and get a good pic :-D as they are super bold, I love me bold but damnyumssss! very fierce for Fall!

July 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home