Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 14, 2009

Summer Must Have Makeup: the Balm Hot Mama Review, Swatches, and Comparisons To Orgasm


Time to amp up Summer peeps. Want a perfectly cool coral blush for Summer? Loud, bold, funky, and fun?

My pick? the Balm Hot Mama! Likey!


Click it for a review!

I've been a big fan of the Balm Hot Mama since it's release a few Summer's ago. Such a great little blush. I've bragged it once or twice here and there and even did an article about it on Specktra's Blog when I was posting over there for a spell a year or so ago.






If you like NARS Orgasm and Super Orgasm you'll adore the Balm Hot Mama. Or maybe you feel like Orgasm is a bit too sheer and Super Orgasm a bit too shimmery...Hot Mama is neither. No shimmer here and plenty of pigment. It's a warm, sizzling shade of popping coral that's ideal for the Summer sun! the Balm loves making things easy to multitask so you can use Hot Mama on lids or cheeks, super!




I thought I'd pull it out today because it is one of my Summer Must Have Make Up Items and sure was worthy of a post all it's own.

With a bit of pink, plenty of peach, and a whole like of heat this is a Summer blush you should be adding to your beauty arsensal!

Loves it!

Total Muse Approve for purchase!



I was even nice enough to compare Hot Mama, Orgasm, and Super Orgasm for ya. Aren't I sweets?





Anyone own Hot Mama?

Lover?

Leaver?

Tell it!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Paris B said...

I have this one!! Thanks to a gift from a lovely friend. I find it a little warmer than Orgasm but its pretty and I don't use it enough. Thanks for reminding me of it :)

July 14, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger K said...

Hot Mama looks 5x brighter than Orgasm. I'll definitely add it to my next Sephora order!

July 15, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey paris isn't it lovely? :-D

it is very warm compared to orgasm!

July 15, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya kayra!

:-D big time bright :-D look forward to hearing what you think when you get it!

July 15, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Adrianna said...

Hi Muse,

I've been lurking around your blog for quite awhile and this is my first time commenting on your blog.I've been intrigued by theBalm ever since you posted DownBoy Blush which got me checking out Sephora which led me to Hot Mama and lemming for it ever since,lol.

Where I live,local stores don't carry theBalm products and you can only get it by spreeing with other people.That is until very recently a store brought the WHOLE range in!Will definately be getting Hot Mama :)

August 5, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello anonymous

sorry for the delayed reply!

Thanks for commenting :-D

OHHHH YAYYAYAYAYA so glad a shop near you has the line! I think you'll be very very pleased with the Balm products and HOT mama of course!

Hope you hauled hard!

August 18, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home